Tuesday, January 10, 2017

Yes Ma'am!

"Did you buy those cute panties like I told you?"
"Yes Ma'am!"
"Did you tell the salesgirl that they were for you like I told you?"
"Yes Ma'am!"
"And did you ask her if you could wear them home like I told you?"
"Yes Ma'am!"
"Did she say anything to you Sissy?"
"Yes Ma'am....she said she'd love it if we would join her and her sissy husband for dinner sometime?"
"How nice.....please go back inside the store and tell her we would love to have dinner and you look forward to getting to know her sissy...."
"Yes Ma'am!"
"When you come back you can drop your pants and show me your panties....then we can look for some new dresses....won't that be fun?"
"Yes Ma'am!"













5 comments:

  1. Mmm, yes ma'am indeed - sounds like a dream shopping experience!

    ReplyDelete
  2. se la signora ci porta a far spese in splendidi negozi di scarpe lingerie ed abitini femminili allora io con lei esco tutti i giorni e spero che ogni giorno mi compri qualcosa di rosa trasparente e femminile per le serate intime o da sole o in compagnia dei loro amici cari...!! baci baci baci

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  4. i had a saleslady who was soo into me trying things on...mature woman. Smoked me out like noone's business. ~sara

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sure those husbands will soon be 'sissy sisters'.

    ReplyDelete