Tuesday, April 4, 2017

Be Here Soon

"He'll be here soon.....are you sure you want to do this?"
"Are you?"
"I think so.....you know I love you....but you haven't really satisfied me...you know....sexually.....well you know what I mean..."
"I think so..."
"You know I love dressing you up and you've given me some mind-blowing orgasms with that nasty little tongue....it's like having a live-in lesbian lover....but I'm not a lesbian....I need a man....a big man......are you OK with that?"
"Yes....I want you to be happy.....if his big.....well if he will satisfy you that would make me happy too....I love you and I want you to be happy....if you're happy then I'm happy!"
"And you're sure you will be OK with him and I....being together....you won't be jealous?"
"Of course I'll be jealous....but I'll still be OK with it....I promise..."
"So we're OK then?"
"Yes my Sweetheart....we're OK!"
She looked back out the window....
"He'll be here soon....I can't wait!!!"
"Neither can I Sweetheart...."










No comments:

Post a Comment