Wednesday, October 18, 2017

I Try

I try to be a good girl for her but invariably I make mistakes!!!!
I understand the need for correction and I appreciate that she takes the time to show me the error of my ways....
I try to take my correction like a big girl....I make a point of trying not to cry or squirm when she warms my bottom with her hand.....but I can't say the same when she stops after the forty and picks up her hairbrush for the next forty.....I'm usually crying and begging before the first ten are done.....
When she's done.....she holds me close till my tears stop....she rubs some soothing cream on my burning bottom....and then I do my "corner time" until she thinks I've learned my lesson.....but it seems I never really learn and we'll be doing this again in a few days....it's what I need...it's what she needs too....












2 comments:

  1. Recent studies from The National Sissy Institute reveal that some sissies make mistakes on purpose, just so they can earn punishments. Unbelievable, yet true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why are you supprised at that it's what is craved by sissies, don't need an institute to know this just the hunger.
    A sissy who knows

    ReplyDelete