Friday, October 27, 2017

It Used To Be

It used to be where I drew the line.....it used to be one of my few taboos.....
We had talked it over and she had tried to reason it out with me but the aversion still remained....
I loved licking her ass.....kissing it....worshiping it....showing my devotion by pushing my tongue as far inside as I could....licking the cum out of it.....it was all just perfect...
But when it came to licking her lovers ass I just couldn't......
"What's the difference?" she asked me.
"I don't know it's just something I don't like doing!" I answered.
But she wouldn't take "no" for an answer....
"Is it the taste or the smell Sissy.....it really can't be that much different from me  can it?"
"No Ma'am"
"Then what......I've licked lots of asses....men and women.....and I've enjoyed it just as much as my lovers have....."
"Maybe it's the hair. I really don't like all the hair....."
"Just forget the hair Sissy......think of the pleasure you're giving.....I know how you like to give pleasure...."
"Yes Ma'am....I do like to give pleasure....to you...."
"Then just listen to them as they feel your tongue touch their forbidden place.....most men have no idea how sensitive they are there....you could be opening their minds to something entirely new!!!!!
The next time was different.....I felt him tense up like a virgin, which I guess he was in at least this one respect, but soon I heard him moaning.....and I saw him trying so hard not to stroke his big cock....he wanted to fuck my wife......so I gave him a few last lingering licks and stepped aside so they could enjoy themselves!
My lesson was learned.....but I still didn't like the hair......










No comments:

Post a Comment