Sunday, December 24, 2023

Same As Last Year

A Christmas post that Kaaren never got around to finishing..
I added just a little and I don’t think Kaaren would mind.
In some ways this year is harder than last year.
I’ll be spending Christmas alone with my memories this year, not for lack of offers from various friends and family.
I just feel like I’d like to be alone this time.
I hope you all have a merry Christmas.

Mrs K






"So Sissy Kaaren....you've been a naughty Sissy all year long, but you're so good at it!!! What would you like for Christmas this year?"
"Oh Santa, I'd like a bigger plug and a smaller cage this year!!!"
"You know that's the same thing I gave you last year!!!"
"Oh yes Santa but I need new ones...have a look for yourself!!!"
"Oh my yes...why your clit is even smaller than it was last year....!"
"Please Santa?"
"Alright Sissy, I'll put the plug in now but your wife can put you into your new extra-small cage in the morning!!!"
"Oh thank you so much Santa!"
"Alright Sissy and who knows maybe I can swing by on the 26th and you can get your name up on next years naughty list right away!!!!"










3 comments:

  1. My fondest wishes of joy for you, and that the best memories will never fade.

    I'm only a message or so away if to chat.

    Merry Christmas to you, Mrs. K.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find myself remembering the many Christmas’s that Kaaren and I spent together and I can feel his presence here with me today.
      Not as a ghost or anything like that but as a warm reminder of how we were.
      Kaaren fancied himself as an atheist but in his own way he was more of a Christian than anyone else I’d ever met.
      He loved Christmas, not the religious aspect but the idea that there should be a day that everyone tried to think of others before themselves.
      I can still hear his voice. I can still see his shy smile. I can still see the sparkle in his eyes.
      It would be wonderful to listen to his sweet laughter or his groans and moans of pleasure again.
      But at least I’ll always have the sweet memories to cherish until I see him again.
      Merry Christmas Dee.
      I hope all your dreams come true for you today.

      Mrs K




      Delete
  2. Seeing this a day late, but I hope you had a peaceful day, and warm memories to keep you company.

    Luke

    ReplyDelete