Wednesday, November 22, 2023

A GoodNight Kiss

I really miss this.
I’m going to my brothers house for Thanksgiving this year. I didn’t really enjoy any holidays last year as the hurt was just still raw and overwhelming.
But I’m a little better now than I was then.
I still feel horribly alone but I’m more used to it now.
I’m glad I still have family to keep me company and I feel the love from them. I’m counting on that to get me through.
I’m thankful for the joy I’ve had. I just selfishly wish I could have that again.
They say that time heals all wounds but I think there are some wounds that never heal. They just hurt a little less.
Be thankful for all your blessings, enjoy your life, take the time to give love and hold your loved ones tight.
Have a nice Thanksgiving.


Mrs K




She looked so pretty in her tiny panties that I had to get one more taste! She needed her sleep and I gave her my best good night kiss. She smiled and settled down and went right to sleep! I laid awake watching her for some time before I slept too! I'm so lucky to have her!!!














3 comments:

  1. we are thankful for the time we got to spend with Kaaren here, and grateful you continue to share his spirit and wit, as well as your own.

    Luke

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is my fourth Thanksgiving (dammit, really?) without my forever person, and as the family seems to get smaller, it means even more when you can be around people who love you at this time of year.

    Ironically for us, the last Turkey Day together was just her and I for the dinner .. as family decided to book a restaurant and decided not to tell us .. so we scrambled that Tuesday to conjure up a Thanksgiving meal. It was so intimate, and with just the basics of a small kitchen, and the 2 of us (daughter was working in a call center so she visited us later) a nice turkey breast cooked in an Instant pot, some mashed potatoes and a 1950's style stuffing casserole .. It was just what we needed and a reminder of how we started .. just the two of us, enjoying each other's company.

    Remember the best times and be thankful for every memory .. and share them with those you love .. that's Thanksgiving to me. Happy Turkey Day to you, Mrs. K .. and here's to Kaaren bending over to carve the turkey, exposing her panties for all to see!

    ReplyDelete
  3. blessings on you and may you continue to heal. It never 100% goes away, but we can often learn to bear it better.

    ReplyDelete