Saturday, January 13, 2018

Saturday Matinee - Daisys Story

"Yes I remember his parties, they were so lavish and so many people were there!!!"
"But he only had eyes for you Daisy"
"Yes I know....he was totally devoted to me....in fact I inherited his entire estate!"
"Imagine that man coming here and shooting him right in the heart!!! Right here on his own doorstep!!!"
"Well Jordan, that's not exactly what happened...."
"Why Daisy, what do you mean?"
"Well you know that man who shot him, George, he thought he was having an affair with his wife....I have to point out that there was no affair...but George thought there was, and so, when he shot him he aimed a bit lower than the heart...."
"Oh my....you mean he was shot....down there!!!!"
"Oh yes...."
"And that killed him?"
"Well not exactly...."
"Then what?"
"He didn't really die...."
"Oh Daisy, of course he did....I was one of the few people at his funeral!!!"
"No you were at A funeral but not HIS funeral...."
"Are you saying he survived....but you said he left all his worldly goods to you!!!"
"He was ruined by that gunshot....he could never be a man again...his doctor had a way that he could be saved and after they talked to me I thought it would be a wonderful solution!"
"What do you mean....what solution?"
"Well he was totally devoted to me already and he wanted to be close to me, he wanted to be my most intimate companion so I thought what better way than....becoming my maid!"
"Your maid!!! I don't believe it....let me get a closer look....Oh my god it is him It's Jay Gatsby!!!"
"He prefers Joanne now.....and as an added bonus he has become quite attentive to my needs in the boudoir too!!!"
""But you said he was ruined...."
"Oh Jordan....don't be so naive.....he's found that there's more ways to satisfy a woman than he knew before.....now I go to bed with a smile every night!!! He's really great at it.....now he really is the great Gatsby!!!!"










No comments:

Post a Comment