Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Between Us

When he came home he was surprised to find the babysitter wearing his wife's panties!!! Jeffrey had tried to make excuses but he would hear none of it....
"You're lucky my wife is out of town....she'd be very upset to find you wearing her panties Jeffrey...."
"I'm sorry I didn't mean to...."
"You didn't mean to get caught....take them off Jeffrey....right here, right now!"
"Yes Sir!"
He watched as he slowly pulled the panties down his shaved legs and squirmed like a virgin under his gaze.....his cock was making a noticeable bulge in his pants.....he noticed and so did Jeffrey....
"Maybe we can keep this just between us?"
"What did you have in mind Jeffrey?"
"Well I can see you've got some tension you need to release.....and the kids are asleep and your wife's not here....I thought maybe I could help you with that and maybe you could keep this just between us?"
He smiled as he reached for his zipper.....this might be OK after all....
"I think we can agree on that Jeffrey!"
"Can I put the panties back on first?"
"Absolutely....in fact I insist!!!"












1 comment: