Sunday, January 28, 2018

Sunday Morning

There's something special about Sunday mornings....
There's no hurry to get up, no rush to make breakfast....we'll have something small and then I'll make us a nice brunch later while I put up a roast for Sunday dinner...
I love to wake up in my pretty nightie....and look out of the window....everything is so still....most everyone is still asleep....the world is so quiet....the few birds that haven't flown off for the winter are looking about for something for their Sunday breakfast and a few are singing their morning songs welcoming the day....it's beautiful....
When I listen close I can hear them start to stir in our her bedroom and after I hear the two of them talk and I hear the water from their trips to the bathroom....I should go start the coffee....but then I hear it....that most glorious sound!!!!
"Oh god yes....fuck me with that big cock.....make me cum on your big dick....oh yes....oh....oh....oh...."
And now I know our day is off to a good start.....he's fucking my wife and making her cum and I'm getting to hear it all....they'll both be happy and hungry when they come downstairs so I better get busy....











1 comment:

  1. Omigosh... So well framed. And finished!! -Sara

    ReplyDelete