Saturday, April 28, 2018

Saturday Matinee - Perfect Woman



"Stop struggling Mr. Hale, maybe you had a chance to fight back before the treatments but not anymore...."
"But why!!!! Why are you doing this to me??"
"Because I believe you'll be the perfect woman for me when I'm done with you.....all the other women I've tried were missing something....something that I searched for....something I yearned for....so if I couldn't find the perfect woman I decided to create her!!!"
"Please.....it's not too late.....stop now and I promise I won't tell anyone...."
"Stop....now!!!! And they call me mad!!!! Don't you see what I've done for you....I've drained the essence of femininity from these women and I've distilled it into a powerful concentrated liquid...."
"You monster....you've killed them!!!!"
"Nonsense...they'll recover, but without their femininity they'll behave more like men from now on.....when the time is right I'll release them at a special tavern I know where only certain kinds of women gather....they'll soon feel right at home there!!!!"
"But what about me....please I don't want this....I don't want any of this...."
"Well my dear. I'm afraid it's too late now....with this last infusion the deepest womanly desires should awaken in you and you'll feel an overwhelming need to satisfy them!!!"
Even as the potent elixir entered his blood he knew the madman was right.....he felt a raw animal lust overcome him and he felt the blood rush to his.....
"Wait....but I'm not a woman at all...I'm still a man....I can feel the desires of a woman but I'm still a man where it counts....you've failed.....you haven't made me a woman at all!!!"
"Again Mr. Hale.....perhaps I'll call you Haley.....you misunderstand!!! I've made you into the perfect woman!!!!"
"But what about...."
"I've made you into the perfect woman....but not for anyone else....I've made you into the perfect woman for me!!!!"
Mr. Hale disappeared that night, the night Haley was born....a night of unspeakable perversions and unnatural acts....and perhaps it was the treatments he'd been give that changed him or perhaps they had only opened his eyes but he wanted more!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment