Tuesday, April 10, 2018

Dream Therapy with my Analyst

I arrived promptly, once again disappointing the receptionist who already had the paddle on her desk.....
"Hi Kaaren....you're right on time....go inside....the doctor is expecting you...."
"Hello Dr. Mentia....how are you today?"
"I thought we'd agreed that you'd call me Dr. Dee?"
"Yes Doctor, I'm sorry...."
"So what would you like to talk about today Sissy? I'd be only too happy to go over what we discussed last time if you'd like?
"No Dr. Dee I wanted to talk about a dream I've been having....if you don't mind?"
"Of course not Kaaren....just give me a moment to pull my panties back on....okay...there we go....now tell me about this dream...."
"Well Dr. Dee....you know how people have the dream where they're naked in school?"
"Yes Kaaren, it's a very common dream, it's all about insecurities....has there been something in your life that has made you feel isolated or unsafe?"
"No....Dr Dee, you misunderstand me....in my dream it's the opposite.....everyone else is naked and I'm the only one dressed.....except I'm dressed as a girl!!!!"
"And then what happens Kaaren...."
"Well all I want to do is get out....but everyone I meet wants an orgasm....and I...."
"You what Kaaren?"
"I do my best to give them what they want.....all the boys and girls....all the teachers....men and women....and finally....the Dean!!!"
"The Dean, Kaaren? What happens differently with the Dean?"
"Well, just like in real life I agree to meet him for dinner and fuck him afterwards....twice...do you think this dream is significant Dr. Dee?"
"Just a moment, now tell me in more detail.....I want to hear everything about this....just let me get a little more comfortable...."
"I thought you wanted to keep your panties on Dr. Dee?"
"Please don't question my medical expertise Kaaren....now tell me all about it...leave out no details.....tell me slowwwww!!!!!"














2 comments:

  1. If I'm not wearing my panties (or someone else's) at start of the session, it isn't a billable hour. Just one of those HIPAA regulations.

    And I can't wait to hear about the librarian. Always been into them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Good to know. When's your next available appointment? :)

      Delete