Thursday, April 26, 2018

Her Day

When she comes home she always tells me all about her day....
I have to be honest.....even with my college education I have a hard time understanding the deals she spends her days making.....
I zone out sometimes while she talks....I don't mean to but I have to admit that I do....
She deals with vast sums of money while I worry about dust bunnies under the sofa!!!!
She makes international deals involving far flung countries and ministers of this and that while I worry about keeping my seamed stockings straight!!!
But occasionally something she tells me brings me rocketing back to full attention!!!!
"....and he came in my mouth almost as fast as you used to Sissy, I couldn't help it...I just started laughing!!!!"
Now I really wish I'd been paying closer attention and hadn't missed the first part of that story!!!!!














No comments:

Post a Comment