Sunday, November 1, 2020

A Message

My Sissy husband has been spending a ridiculous amount of time sitting on that stupid bench he put in our yard!
I do enjoy seeing him outdoors in his sissy finery, but if he's sitting there, that means his chores aren't getting done!
I've told him to get rid of that bench for the last two years, it's a cheap piece of crap that's splintering and probably won't last another winter, but he likes it!
I've tried to persuade him otherwise but he tells me that he gets inspiration from it!
We've both enjoyed your delightful captions about magical benches transforming unsuspecting men into beautiful women, but as I look at my sissy husband I really can't imagine him becoming any more feminine than he is now.
So please don't encourage him more, obviously our bench doesn't have any magic!
Now I have to talk to him again about his chores!



* I added the link and helped pick out the pic...but this is the very first post written by my beautiful wife....with her tongue firmly in cheek....and my tongue firmly between her cheeks!!!!











7 comments:

  1. Wonderfully done, and a meta caption for her first creation .. well, true life for the most part, but still meta!

    Maybe a new bench is in order for next year? Then you can hunt for Easter Eggs, or perhaps a vibrating anal egg for your well-spanked bottom? That way, Kaaren won't be sitting on it as much as you'd think.

    And yes, there is at least one more bench caption coming soon!

    Thanks Mrs. K for the giggle. Now make those butt cheeks pink!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll show her your reply when she gets up....I'm sure she'll appreciate it...
      I honestly don't know why she chose to contribute a post to my "silly little blog"....but she told me she wanted to try to make one and asked me to help/////I mentioned in my note that I didn't give much help and she seemed pleased with the results....but she was worried that it wasn't very good....for a woman with her confidence in every aspect of life I was very surprised at how she felt about it!!!
      I'm sure she'll be happy when she sees this...
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. That is such a lovely post Kaaren, please do encourage your wife to write more regularly, maybe a weekly column?

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I don't know what possessed her to do this one!!!!
      I would love to have contributions from her....I've done so many posts with quotes of things she's sad to me over the years but it would be nice to get her direct input....
      I'll ask her....that's the best I can do!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  3. I love the bench My wife has a bench outside too and I've been spanked there several times. I'll never know how many of the neighbors may have heard me being spanked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I was originally loathe to add a comment here as I didn't want to distract from your wife's lovely contribution, but...

    Starting purely from the picture, I'd love to believe it depicts you and your wife in a scene from the summer...

    Mrs K: "Now our neighbour's daughter is back home from uni, I've decided to move sissy's punishments into the garden."

    Sissy Graham

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In our case it's our neighbors granddaughter....and she's seen more than I'd ever wanted her to see!!!
      Never be shy about comments Sweetie....I absolutely love when people respond!!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete