Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Admission

 I have to admit that there have been many days since the goddamned virus came that neither of us felt much like getting dressed....
Of course I still wore my frills but a lot of the time they were under sweatpants or pajamas!!!
Same for her....except when she was on video for work...
But this morning I feel like I want to be the girl I was back in January....it seems so long ago....so I'm putting on my fancy frills and I'm going to seduce my wife....she deserves to have a pretty girl between her legs....and I'm just the sissy girl for the job!!!!















1 comment:

  1. Hi Kaaren - i hit the same low point this summer (when i stopped posting) but i am pleased to say that since then it has been stockings and bra etc everyday and i feel soooo much happier for it.

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete