Monday, November 23, 2020

Is That....

"Mom....is that really Daddy?"
"Yes it is Dear...."
"Why is he dressed....like a...."
"Like what Dear?"
"Like a slut Mom....why is Daddy dressed like a slut?"
"Because I want him to dress that way...."
"But why?"
"Because I want him to....you're a smart girl....think of the advantages...he does all the housework....all the yard work....all the cooking....and he uses his tongue on me all night long...."
"Mom!!!!"
"Stop being such a prude.....he gives me hundreds of orgasms while he gets none!!!! And best of all.....when I take a lover he handles all the blowjobs.....I'll never have to suck a cock again!!!!"
"But Mom.....I don't understand....I love giving blowjobs!!!"
"Well Honey....you always were Daddy's girl!!!"
 

 










No comments:

Post a Comment