Monday, July 31, 2023

Some Thoughts

Today is Kaaren’s birthday.
I’m trying not to cry for him.
I’m trying to think of the good times we had.
But I miss him more every day.

 I've been thinking about what to do about my Kaaren's blogs.
I have decided that I will leave them up for people to get to know Kaaren, and I felt it would be disrespectful to remove them.
Kaaren loved the blogs. He liked to play and tease and tell, if not all, as much as he could get away with.
In all the years that he was doing this I only made him take down a couple of his posts that I thought made him too identifiable.
My career counted on avoiding scandal, and stories of my sissy husband sucking my lover's big cock didn't really seem like a career enhancing addition to my resume'.
But I digress.
Kaaren has left literally hundreds of posts in her drafts folder on these blogs. 
I leave it to you, his audience, should I post them or is that kind of morbid?
I can see just from sampling them that, at least some of them weren't quite finished.
I truly dislike the idea of throwing away my sweethearts work.
Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers.


Mrs. K.


3 comments:

  1. thank you for posting this today, it's good to hear from you again.

    what drew me to Kaaren's blogs was not the specifics of the content, although that was certainly titillating, but rather the window into the lives and thoughts of a deeply committed couple. no matter the shenanigans, it was always clear how much the two of you cared for one another.

    I'd love to continue reading Kaaren's thoughts, as well as yours, if you're willing to share them. I'm particularly interested in the back story of how you met, and first connected. Kaaren hinted he was working on this, but I don't think it was ever published.

    cheers, and thanks again for posting today. we all miss him.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would have no problem with whatever your choice was, and will support your decision 100 percent. The fact that you let him have a playground to tell secrets, and inspire others .. says all we need to know about you and your loving spouse.

    Kaaren helped me out quite a bit, back when I was trying to get more into the mindset of a s!ssy so that I could make truer captions for her and other people that were exposed to my blog through her promotion of my work. I always looked forward to her comments and suggestions there, and her outlook and experiences here on a few of her different blogs.

    And when my forever person passed, Kaaren was a beacon of empathy to me when I needed it most, right at the start of the cov!d shutdown. I miss her resolute positivity ., and that fact that she's no longer a resource to me when I ponder something she might be able to answer. I cannot comprehend the void that you must feel .. but it's something that definitely must light your way as you move forward.

    If you'd like to post the unreleased posts, I would suggest doing a few per week. One big dump might trigger the G00GLE gods to think that the blogs were hacked. Also, you might need to change some words around like I did in this post, even his screen name will now trigger pulldowns as I have learned through my blog, when trying to honor your loving s!ssy spouse.

    And my email should be in the contacts if you ever wish to chat, or just send a knowing wink .. there's not many people like your Kaaren around to grace us with their presence, and make the world a better place just by being in it .. and he was special indeed!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sierra for your kind words.
    I miss Kaaren every day and the joy and humor that he filled our lives with cannot be replaced.
    He was one of a kind.
    I will begin posting his drafts soon.
    Thanks again for your reply.

    Mrs. K

    ReplyDelete