Wednesday, August 21, 2019

I Love This Dress

I know it's just kind of plain....it's not short....it's not lacy....it's not silk or satin....it doesn't show too much....but it feels so nice to wear it around the house....it makes me forget I'm wearing a dress at all.....it makes me feel like a girl....like a real girl....like a real girl who would wear this as just something casual....
Not everything has to lead to sex....sometimes it's just so nice to feel like a regular normal girl!!!!











7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Wouldn't be my first choice either Dee....
      Home again!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. i agree it's a lovely dress, but as Dee says....

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Just nice to wear something that isn't specifically designed to be sexy....I can still be sexy underneath after all!!!!
      Kisses
      Kaaren

      Delete
  3. I would wear that dress to go to the mail box or to go pick up a few groceries.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a perfect dress for errands when you're not looking for anything else....it's so nice to just feel normal sometimes, isn't it Sweetie?
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  4. I love the girl next door look and feel. Thanks for your post.

    ReplyDelete