Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Hump Day

 One of my favorite fantasies was always to watch two sissies together.
I have no idea why but it was always there in the back of my mind.
Thankfully it was one that we did get to live out in real life.
I know Kaaren wrote about our neighbors “Steve & Kathy” and how we all discovered our secret lives.
Steve made a very pretty Stephanie and he was also submissive to his lovely wife, much like Kaaren was submissive to me.
It was so hot for Kathy and I to have them put on a sissy show for us, they both agreed that the hardest thing for them was when we made them kiss.
Kaaren told me that kissing Stephanie felt far more intimate than even being fucked by him.
I can’t say I understand that but I didn’t have to understand it.
Kaaren was complicated.
But he was my good girl and did as he was told. 
Our friends moved away some time ago but they returned for Kaaren’s funeral service and it was great to see them again. 


Mrs K





The responsibility to satisfy the client was enormous.....and it was so hard to take on by yourself!!!!
Thank goodness that your assistant was there on Hump Day when you really need her help!!!!
 

 









3 comments:

  1. I think I can understand this, I mean, I have never been fucked by a man (not that I haven't thought about it), but have on one or two occasions kissed a man, and I really didn't like it. A hard cock can have a personality all its own, but kissing is, by its very nature, personal and intimate.

    I've always suspected there was more than an element of truth, or personal experience, in Kaaren's stories. How delightful you found friends you could both share your true selves with.

    Luke

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kaaren had serious issues with me kissing my lovers as he felt that was going too far.
      Having a man screwing me in my bed while my sissy husband watched, that was okay. But getting carried away while enjoying my orgasm and kissing the man would hurt my sweethearts feelings.
      I tried to remember not to kiss my lovers but it was almost impossible.
      I did understand that it’s a very intimate act but so was everything else I would do with a man!
      Kaaren felt that a kiss was the most intimate act there was. More than sucking or fucking. I personally don’t agree but I tried to keep his feelings in mind.

      Mrs K

      Delete
  2. I believe that "not kissing" a client was a point of emphasis in the movie, "Pretty Woman" and that it should only be done when there is an emotional attachment. I have a female friend that is almost the same way, as she belongs to a swingers club, and there is little to no kissing involved .. which I wonder is one of the "side benefits" of not having much in the way of missionary sex going on there.

    I always loved reading stories like the one you mentioned above with 'Steve and Kathy' as playmates. Kaaren also tended to clue us in on what was reality and what was fantasy. Many of Kaaren's colleagues in the blogosphere tended to blur that line considerably.

    Once again, I am so happy that you are keeping this blog going in Kaaren's honor. It's often a pick-me-up to see something posted when I get home from work or start my day on the weekend. Much love to you, Mrs. K!

    ReplyDelete