Monday, April 27, 2015

Explain Yourself Sissy

"Alright Sissy, what's going on? Who is this and how long has he been here?"
"Well you see he was working for the landscaper and somehow he ended up getting fired....so I let him stay here till he got a new job..."
"And why did he get fired Sissy?
"Oh I don't know....something about keeping it in his pants or some such thing!!!"
"And how long has he been here Sissy?"
"A couple of days maybe....a few days....certainly not more than a week....or two..."
"And he's been here all that time and you didn't tell me?"
"Well he was quiet and cooperative and it kind of slipped my mind to tell you....."
"Oh my god Sissy you're going to get a spanking that you'll remember the rest of your life!!!!"
"He has a fantastic cock...I'm sure you'd like to try it!"
"What's his name Sissy?"
"I have no idea! He speaks no English but I've gotten my ideas across!"
"Well we're really not using this space so maybe....."













No comments:

Post a Comment