Monday, April 6, 2015

My Taboo

You would think, after reading my blog for a while, that I have no taboos! There are some things that I honestly do not enjoy doing and will only do if she insists! I never had a qualm about putting my tongue on or even in a woman's ass but when it came to doing the same for a man, well I had reservations!
I have come a long way in my submissive life and we have had a few incredibly humiliating and erotically charged conversations about this and I have kind of come around on it! It's still not my favorite thing to do but as she pointed out I should be more interested in the pleasure I provide than in who I'm providing it to!












1 comment:

  1. Honestly, I used to feel the same way. But not any more. True, it is humiliating. But it is so hot and rewarding. My wife and her lovers go wild when I tongue fuck their assholes.

    ReplyDelete