Saturday, April 18, 2015

Saturday Matinee - Shock!!!

The masked killer chased her across the rooftop as she ran for her life! Suddenly, her heel caught in a crack and she screamed as she found herself falling over the edge!!! Holding on for her life she found she didn't have the strength to pull herself back up and suddenly the Killer was there, looming over her!
"Please! Please help me....please I don't want to die! I have money....lot's of money...I can pay you....please help me...."
Behind the mask the Killer laughed! She was surprised to hear a feminine laugh!
The Killer reached up and pulled the mask off and revealed a face! Her face!!!! It was like looking in a mirror!!!
"I don't understand!" she cried, "Who are you??? Why do you look like me?"
"Oh you remember me Melinda, we nearly married once! I've changed a bit but surely you remember the man you so cruelly cast aside three years ago!"
"Norman! How....why...."
The doppelganger reached down and picked up her high heeled slipper from the roof.
"Melinda, you left me because you thought I was only after your fortune, and it turns out after all this time you were right! So I decided if I couldn't get the Olson Newspaper fortune by marrying the heiress then I would get it by becoming the Heiress! Some surgery and some time and now I don't think your own mother could tell us apart!"
"Please Norman I can't hang on...I'm going to fall!"
"Yes Melinda, I believe you are going to fall! There can't be two of us now can there?"
He laughed as he brought the heel down sharply on her hand and his laughter nearly drowned out her screams as she fell....














2 comments:

  1. Don't care if no one else likes them, I really enjoy these Saturday Matinee posts!

    Anyone else agree with me?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well obviously I do...thanks for your support Dee!!!

      Delete