Thursday, April 30, 2015

No Problem Sis

"Thanks so much for helping me pin this dress up Tommy. I couldn't have done it without you and I really need this dress for my date tonight!"
"It's no problem Sis, I'm glad to help!"
"Um...Tommy...is there anything I should know...anything you want to tell me..."
"Not really Sis, why do you ask?"
"Well I never really asked you to put on my bra and panties under the dress...and I can't help but wonder why you have a nice pair of high heels in your size in your closet?"
"Does it bother you Sis?"
"No I kind of like you this way...it's almost like having the baby sister I always wanted!"
"It's kind of like being the baby sister I always wanted to be!"
"I know...why don't you wear the dress tonight...it looks terrific on you anyway....and I'll call Jeff and ask him to bring his roommate along tonight and we could double date!"
"You'd.....you'd do that for me!"
"It's no problem Sis, I'm glad to help!"











4 comments: