Monday, September 4, 2023

First love

I like this one very much, it captures a big part of the story of the love Kaaren and I shared.
Today is the sad anniversary of that terrible first night when I lost my Sweetheart.
I’m still heartbroken but I’ve stopped crying every day.
But today I’m just reliving that last day, that last time I saw him smiling, the last time I told him that I loved him.
Today I can’t say I miss him more than any other day, after a year of missing him today makes it feel a little more painful.
Thank you very much for your nice comments on these posthumous posts, I hope you enjoy them.



Mrs K




She had always been in charge....ever since they were kids....
It used to be a joke....the adults used to call her a "bossy" girl....
But he was always happy to do what she told him....he'd fallen in love with her then and he still loved her now....
But now things were a little different....
She didn't make him carry her books or things like that anymore....
Now she made him get on his knees and kiss her ass!!!
Now she made him worship her!!!!
Now she made him suck her boyfriends cocks!!!!
But perhaps that's not worded correctly....
She didn't really make him do any of that....
Now she allowed him to do it....
And it only made him love her more than ever!!!!















3 comments:

  1. I am so happy to see the "unpublished" creations Kaaren left behind. It's part of the legacy. This one definitely has a lot of truth baked into it, I am sure of that.

    And it's nice to know that while we are enjoying these posts, I'm sure it's cathartic for you as well. Special days and holidays are definitely rough. I think of you and Kaaren often. That is how they live on .. by us remembering them always.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Dee, some days are hard as I’m sure you know.
      As I go through the remaining hundreds of unpublished posts Kaaren left behind there are times that i can almost hear his voice or see him at his desk working on the blogs.
      I’m trying to figure out how I’ll ever be able to move on.
      Or if I want to move on.
      And what moving on even means for me.

      In the meantime would it surprise you to know that I’m becoming a regular reader of your blog?
      I read your post after Kaaren passed and it made me smile, then it made me cry. Then it made me smile again.
      I’m not as witty as my Sweetheart was nor am I much of a storyteller and that’s why I haven’t left any comments but I have enjoyed reading your clever posts.
      Thank you for supporting Kaaren and I through the good and the bad.

      Mrs K

      Delete
  2. it's the love, openness, and honesty you two shared that has always been the most compelling about Kaaren's blogs. thank you for continuing to share.

    Luke

    ReplyDelete