Sunday, October 11, 2015

But Why????

"I don't understand this!!! Why are you doing this to me!!!!"
"Doing what Baby?"
"Why are you sucking his cock!!!! Why did you make me wear these clothes!?!?!?"
"Well I'm sucking his cock because I love sucking cocks and since you don't really have one that amounts to anything I have to get them elsewhere!!!"
"But..."
"And I dressed you like that because you argued with me like a typical male asshole and that's what males wear!!! No panties or bras or frilly dresses for you!!!"
"I'm sorry! Please!!! Don't do this to me!!!!"
"Okay Sissy, crawl over here and get your tongue in his ass like I asked you to and we'll put this behind us!"
"Can I suck his cock a little too and maybe put my panties back on too?"
"Let's see how good a job you do on his little asshole them we'll see...."
"Thank you so much....I'll do my best...."
"Less talk more action Sissy!!!"













1 comment:

  1. She obviously understands sissy psychology. He has to be put in his place in memorable way. Once he gets a 'taste' of his new task he'll behave better and maybe be allowed to use his mouth the way he wants to. Maybe.

    ReplyDelete