Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Please Hold This

After they consummated the marriage the bride, fully satisfied, looked at the best man as he dressed to leave the cruise ship stateroom!
"That was wonderful! You really are the best man!!! My little sissy husband will spend the rest of the afternoon licking all of your cream from my pussy!"
"I'm glad I could help, you enjoy your cruise! I look forward to seeing you when you get back!"
"Me too....do me one more favor please?"
"Anything baby!"
"Hold on to the key for his cage till we get back for me? I'm afraid I might lose it and then I'd be forced to keep fucking other guys until I find it!"
"Sure baby! Have fun!"
As he went down the gangplank he enjoyed the tiny "plop" sound the key made as he dropped it in the water!!!!












1 comment:

  1. Sooooooo wicked. You are amazing. The beginning of a truly tormented life as her chaste pet. Love it

    ReplyDelete