Sunday, October 4, 2015

She Felt Bad

She told me later that she'd felt bad for me as Mark lit my ass on fire!!! She knew I was peeking but neither of us realized that he knew too!!!!
She told me she had winced when she realized how hard he was spanking me! But as my ass went quickly to pink she was watching and had slipped a finger into her soaking wet pussy!!!!
She told me that as the spanking went on she listened to my moaning and crying and she started moving her finger inside her deeper and faster as her thumb slipped over her clit!!!!
She told me that as my ass started to redden she slipped a second finger inside her....then a third!!!!
She told me that as the tears ran down my cheeks....when he finally stopped....he looked at her and saw her....so near to her orgasm already....and smiled.....
She told me how hot my ass looked as I knelt down in front of him to take his cock from his pants and suck him while she came on her fingers....moaning almost as loud as I had!!!!
She told me that when he grabbed my head and fucked my mouth until he filled my belly with his cum it was the hottest thing she had ever watched!!!
Later they made love while I stood facing the corner....she told me that she'd been sure I would peek...but this time I really didn't dare....
















No comments:

Post a Comment