Friday, November 3, 2017

Choices

After her friends were done laughing at his puny little dick his wife pulled him aside....
"This is your last chance....the rest of my friends should be here in a few minutes!!! Do you want to stay like this or do you want to put on the maid uniform? It may be short but it should cover your little bits!!!"
"Can't I just put my own clothes back on....please???"
"That's not one of your choices Sweetheart.....naked or maid....which do you want to be?"
"I don't know.....I guess maid would be better..."
"You guess!!!! I don't want any guesses....do you want to be my sissy maid and serve me and my friends at my party???"
"I'll be your maid...."
"My sissy maid?"
"Yes I'll be your sissy maid for your party!"
"You mean forever but we'll discuss that later.....get to the bedroom and get dressed.....come out when you're ready and one of us will zip you up!!!"
"Yes Ma'am!"
Despite it all....despite the deep humiliation....god how he hoped no one noticed how hard he was!!!!










3 comments:

  1. Before he gets dressed he needs to shave off that little bit of pubic hair.

    ReplyDelete
  2. omg, love the laugh and humiliation ~sara

    ReplyDelete
  3. i would pick maid as well and certainly agree that there should be none of that pubic hair to confuse him.

    ReplyDelete