Thursday, November 9, 2017

Vacation

When I came back from the bathroom I found her relaxing in the car.....she had done most of the driving today and she was tired....I told her I would gladly drive the rest if the way to the hotel....she pointed out that her feet were really tired from working so hard on the gas and brake....
I'm not stupid....well not most of the time.....so I got down om my knees and gave her delicious feet a nice massage...maybe I gave them a little lick too.....and maybe a quick little suck on those adorable toes....and then maybe a couple of more licks....and then I had to make sure I hadn't missed any of her little piggies the first time.....
Finally she pointed out that we were still 70 miles from the hotel and check-in time was getting close.....she must have seen the look on my face....
"It's alright Sissy....you can get back to it later....after we check in!!!"











No comments:

Post a Comment