Monday, November 20, 2017

Something New For My Analyst

It had been a while since my last visit to my analyst and Dr. Mentia was a little surprised to see me!
"So Kaaren, is there anything new you'd like to discuss during this session?"
"No, I can't really think of anything....whatever you think is always best!"
"Really Kaaren??? You really can't think of any new desires or fetishes that have recently popped up? Nothing comes to mind?"
"Oh you mean....."
"Well it is a little obvious...."
"Well I'm loyal, faithful, loving and obedient so I guess it's only natural that I......"
"....become a puppy Kaaren?"
"Oh no Dr. Dee....not a puppy....not a puppy at all!!!!"
"Well then.....what is....."
"Oh no Dr. Dee if I was a puppy I'd be peeing on your floor and humping your leg!!!"
"Don't even think about it Kaaren!!!"
"But Dr. Dee, with legs like yours it's hard to think of anything else...."
She pushed the button on the intercom....
"Do you still have today's newspaper?"
"Yes Doctor..."
"Roll it up and bring it in....I think I'm going to need it!!!!"











No comments:

Post a Comment