Saturday, November 25, 2017

It Starts Off

It starts off as just a bath.....she likes a nice hot scented bath after a long session with her lover.....she loves to lay back and let the warm water sooth her sweet pussy....sometimes it"s so tender after one of her men gives her a marathon session....she loves her bath and I love kneeling and bathing her.....I kiss her to let her know how much I love her and I slip my hands all over her body until she directs my hand to where she wants it most....I'm always so careful not to hurt her....but I always make her cum....and afterwards I dry her and powder her and dress her in her silky nightie....and I cuddle next to her....spooning her.....she likes to feel my little cage against her bottom.....and I"ll hold her till she falls asleep....and sooner or later I'll sleep too....










1 comment:

  1. I've noticed that with my wife too. She seems to like feeling the cage when we are in bed. Sometimes she will hold it with her hand and rub it. Of course I can't feel anything.

    ReplyDelete