Friday, March 23, 2018

Alumni News

Well....this was an interesting thing that I got in the mail yesterday....
The Alumni Committee of my High School wants to put together an "Achievements Survey" of my graduating class....
Really what could I give them that they could actually use....
Went to college.....passed by the skin of my teeth....married a woman way out of my league.....worked as a middle manager and was fired in the first downsizing....never really found another decent job.....now live as a full time Sissy Maid to my wife and her lovers....
My wife laughed when she read this and she sat down and wrote something far better for me to submit.....
"Went on from High School to learn who I really was and that I could handle double the load that most others could!!!! Live in a multitasking environment where I'm constantly challenged to take on more and more!!!!"
And that's why she's a top corporate exec and I'm her maid!!!!













2 comments:

  1. I love how she phrases it.... high achiever, aren't you?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. id luv to have all that meat to play with

      Delete