Saturday, March 17, 2018

Saturday Matinee - Red Venom



He whirled around at the sound of the secret panel opening, gun already drawn!!!
"Oh my god Red Venom!!!! I didn't think you were real!!! I thought you were just a story to scare children!!!"
"I assure you I am very real, why are you in my house???"
"Your house? She said it was her house!!! What's going on here?"
Red Venom turned to the quivering young blond and shook his head slowly....
"Again!" his voice was quiet yet still full of menace, "How many times must we do this?"
"I'm  sorry Grandpa....it's just that I get so lonely here....and I'd like to have someone here for me to...play with..."
The man lowered his gun in confusion....
"So this is your granddaughter Mr, Venom....I didn't know...."
Red Venom stepped forward and quickly grabbed the man by the neck and pressed the towel into his face....a sickly sweet smell invaded his nostrils as he felt all of his muscles go rigid....
"What you're feeling is the effect of several rare venom's that I've mixed which will result in complete paralysis.....I realize you didn't know what was happening when you came here but no one can know that this is my lair....my own son and his wife couldn't be trusted and I had to dispose of them....leaving me to raise their child myself...."
The mans eyes flicked wildly back and forth between the two who were now staring at him...
"I have indulged this young one's desires, perhaps too much....but after all he's my only grandson!"
The mans eyes stared intently at the blond...
"Ah....yes I see there was something else you didn't know....ah well enjoy your time together...." He turned to the secret panel to leave and suddenly turned back, "Oh yes Sweetie-pie try not to break this one for a while....otherwise....enjoy yourself!!!!"
"Thank you Grandpa, good night!"
As the panel swung closed behind him the young blond stepped in front of him and ran his fingers over the paralyzed mans chest....
"You're all mine now....let's play a game...."









2 comments:

  1. Red Venom .. an the Black Widow with the Blond Hair!

    You are so good at these! Bravo as always!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Dee, you do what is almost impossible....you make me blush!!!
      I'm just glad to know someone is out there enjoying these!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete