Saturday, March 24, 2018

Saturday Matinee - Silk Stocking Strangler



He opened the door and crept into the room, not making a sound...his excitement growing with every step as he crept up behind her as she lounged in the bed reading her book!!!
He pulled the silk stockings from his pocket, taking a moment to enjoy the soft feel of them in his hands.....then he wrapped the ends around his hands.....stepping closer behind her as she lay there unsuspecting....
"Oh for Gods sake Reginald....do we have to do this again?"
"But Eloise, you love this game, you've told me so.....now you've ruined it!!!"
"Really Reginald, I'm so tired of this....you "strangle" me with those silk stockings and then when I'm just about "done in" you have sex with me!!!! It's getting to be such a bore!!!"
"But why...."
"It's like the third time this month we've played this game....I'd just like to maybe spice it up a bit...."
He was suddenly interested and his excitement began to grow once again....
"What did you have in mind Sweetheart?"
"Well what if it was me creeping up on you and strangling you then making love to you!!!"
"Come Eloise....even in a fantasy you must realize that no woman could ever overpower a man like that!!!"
"I see, but what if we put you in my nightgown....and a wig and some lip rouge and some slutty makeup....you could play at being a girl of easy virtue....oh please it could be so much fun!!!"
He tried to hide his excitement as he agreed to her suggestion and they spent the next half hour getting him ready....
His excitement was quintupled by the sensations of the soft fabrics against his body...the taste of the red lip rouge and the scent of the perfume she had sprayed him with....he had to control himself or his night of love might end before it even began!!!!
"Oh Reginald you look so yummy like that....I can barely wait to have you!!!!"
"Oh Dear Eloise....please hurry I can hardly wait!!!"
"Give me fifteen minutes to slip into one of your suits and then make sure you're facing away from the door when I come back!!!!"
"Hurry Dear...."
She stepped out of the room and walked to her boudoir...she quickly changed into her evening gown and picking up her matching heels she walked quietly to the door....
The Brute was waiting as she had ordered him to do....
"He's in the bedroom....give me fifteen minutes to get to the party and make sure I'm seen there.....then go in and take care of it!!!!"
"Five thousand after....like we agreed?"
"Of course...I gave you my word....what kind of woman do you think I am?'
"Alright....fifteen minutes....."
She stepped out of the door and whirled about suddenly remembering.....handing him the silk stockings....
"Make sure you use these when you strangle him and don't clean up after....you know!"
"I know my business Ma'am!"
"Very good.....you know make it twenty minutes....I'll want a solid alibi!!!"
"Twenty minutes starting now.....enjoy the party Ma'am!"
"Oh I'm sure I will....I'm sure I will!!!!"



















No comments:

Post a Comment