Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Tomorrow

"Sissy, I'll be taking the car into the city tomorrow....is the tank full?"
"No Ma'am....I was going to fill it up the next time I drove it...."
"Well I'm using it tomorrow and I don't want my hands to smell like gasoline...so would you be a Dear and go fill it up for me now?"
"Yes Ma'am.....no problem....give me a few minutes to change...."
"No.....I don't think so.....I think you look just fine as you are...."
"But I..."
"Now Sissy!"
"Yes Ma'am!!!"













6 comments:

  1. My wife has made me do that many times. I've done it in a mini skirt, leotards and tights and a teddy with garters and stockings. It was fun.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What does this have to do with this photo?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the sissy pictured, don't like this run-on story

    ReplyDelete