Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Fluffing

So many times her dates are ready to pop by the time she leaves them to me...my only job is to keep them nice and hard for her and not make them cum...
That's the hard part....I have to fight all of my urges and all of his too...I know if I put him in my mouth he's going to grab my ears, or my hair and fuck my mouth hard for probably less than a minute until he unloads in me.....she'll come back to a soft boyfriend and a sorry sissy....
I've learned my lesson....many times over....and now I've found that just playing with his balls keeps everyone happy....he stays hard, she gets to fuck him....and me....well I enjoy sucking balls....don't you?












3 comments:

  1. Hi Kaaren...thank you so much for the comment on my blog and for including me in your links! I am elated :) Haven't posted any links on mine yet...but will at some point...xoxoxox

    sissy jocelyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Us girls have to stick together!!!
      Love
      Kaaren

      Delete
  2. Nothing better than having your balls sucked. God bless that there are some people out there that enjoy it!

    ReplyDelete