Saturday, April 13, 2019

Saturday Matinee - The Happiset Place 2093


"C'mon Kaaren....you have to try!!!!"
"My name's not Kaaren!!!! And I'm not a girl!!!!"
"None of us are girls Kaaren....but you have to pretend!!!"
"No....I won't....they have no right to do this to me...."
"You know that's not true Kaaren.....after the wars....the Disney's took over the world....you're not one of those underground rebels are you!!!!!"
"I was....but I was captured...."
"Did they....did they put you....in the hole?"
"They did....and they almost broke me...."
"I can't believe you survived.....that has destroyed so many of us!"
"Have you ever been there?"
"No!!! But I've heard the horror stories!!!!"
"I can tell you now....they're all true....it's the worst torture known to mankind!!!!"
"But you survived it...."
"Barely....then they decided that I should be part of this show...."
"Well....isn't this a lot nicer than that....don't you like being a princess....don't you like how my hand feels on you?"
"It's wonderful.....but I can't get it out of my head...."
"Maybe if I stroke a little harder...."
"No....it's too deep....it'll never go away...."
"Maybe you need to hear it again...."
"No!!!!!"
"Listen Kaaren.....it's a small world after all....it's a small world after all....
"No more!!!! Please....I'll do what you want me to do....but not that!!!!"

















No comments:

Post a Comment