Thursday, June 16, 2022

Waiting

"What are you waiting for Bro.....I told you that if you're going to wear my panties that you have to kiss my ass every morning.....and I'm not talking about the cheeks either.....I want you to get on your knees....spread my cheeks apart....I want to feel your lips and tongue on my asshole....or I show those pics of you in that pair of pink ruffled panties to everyone!!!!"
"But what if Mom catches us?"
"You better hope not.....I mean.....where do you think I got the idea...."
"You mean Dad....."
"Yep.....he's been wearing her panties and serving her backdoor for years!!!!! I can't believe you never figured it out!!!!"
"I never...."
"Look Bro.....less talk more kissing....."












3 comments:

  1. Squee! I guess I don’t have a choice then!! ;) SaraE

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like when my wife is at the sink and tells me to put my face and tongue in her ass.

    ReplyDelete