Wednesday, June 8, 2022

Recovery

 This seems to be "Kaaren's" recovery uniform!
He is getting up and doing some things for himself, but apparently getting dressed isn't one of them.
Every day I find him in just his cute panties and a t-shirt and, well, he looks just adorable.
I asked him if he had a picture in his massive collection that would show what I mean and of course he did.
So there it is. This is how my husband spends most of the day. He's such a baby sometimes.
Stacy and I have asked him to at least put on a robe, but he says it's too "hard" for him.
I'm thinking that he's taking a little advantage of us, but he is still here!
And I'm grateful for that every day!

Mrs. K



1 comment:

  1. How adorable Kaaren must look in that. i hope you and Stacy give his bottom the encouragement to get well soon that Kaaren needs ;)

    p
    x

    ReplyDelete