Thursday, July 2, 2020

It's Nice But....

"Yeah sure it's nice but I'm really not that interested...."
"What do you mean....you always loved my cock...."
"Well yeah....it's nice but....I just don't really think it's for me...."
"But why?"
"It's just that after seeing you in all that sissy, lacy lingerie and sucking that guys cock....well I just don't think you're the man for me...."
"But you asked me to do that!!! I only did that because you said how much it would turn you on....that's the only reason I did it!!!!"
"So it was only because I asked you....is that what you're saying...."
"Yes.....I never would have done any of that if I wasn't doing it for you...."
"I think my man would've said no.....but you can always be my sissy girlfriend...."













1 comment:

  1. Ha ha... well things change. :) kiss,sara

    ReplyDelete