Saturday, July 4, 2020

Saturday Matinee - All Roads



"I don't know what you want from me Mr. Diamond.....I've already told the police all that I know...."
"Yeah.....you say that.....and you sound like you mean it....but I think you're lying!!!"
"I don't like to be called a liar Mr. Diamond.....I think you should leave now...."
"I don't think so Honey.....I've done some digging on you and before six months ago I can't find any records of you....no birth certificate.....no vaccinations.....no schools....no drivers license.....nothing....."
"Honestly Mr. Diamond.....my past is none of your business!!!"
"Honey, everything about you is my business....you're wrapped up in this whole robbery....normally I wouldn't care, but the security guard that ended up dead was my brother.....and when a man's brother is killed he wants to do something about it...."
"Like I told the police......I had nothing to do with it....."
"That's what you said.....but all roads lead here....to you....it was your car that was used at the bank....."
"I had reported that my car had been stolen the night before the robbery...."
"And it was your gun they found at the scene....it was the murder weapon...."
"I had reported that to the police as being in my car when it was stolen...."
"Yeah....that's very convenient for you isn't it....but I've got a witness that says he saw the masked murderer get into the car....and I've found one of your neighbors who says they saw a tall blond get out of the car here after the robbery......and carry two bags into the house.....so what about it Honey?"
"Obviously they were mistaken...."
"You know what I think Honey.....I think you pulled off that robbery.....I think you pulled the trigger that killed my brother.....and I'm going to prove it...."
"You're mad....everyone knows it was a masked man who committed these crimes...."
"Yeah Honey......and I think that man is you!!!!"
She spun around quickly to run but she had no chance....the long gown and high heels made it easy for Dan Diamond to grab her....and he pulled her close and with one hand he quickly verified that this was no woman.....
"So Mr. Diamond.....you've got me....take me in.....I won't fight you....but what are you doing!!!!"
Dan Diamond had not removed his hand.....in fact he seemed to be enjoying himself....
"Oh no Honey.....I don't need the police just yet.....I might just give you a chance....maybe the two of us can reach an agreement...."
"But what about your brother?"
Dan wrapped his other arm around the stunning blond and let it wander over her....
"Oh yeah.....well....I never really liked him all that much anyway...."






No comments:

Post a Comment