Tuesday, July 21, 2020

No Cameras

There were no cameras then.....well that's not true.....of course there were cameras....in fact she had a really nice 35mm Pentax....but it was all strictly film that had to be developed.....digital cameras were just coming into the market and they were insanely expensive.....and as far as phones went....well it was hanging on the wall in the kitchen!!!
The first time I sucked a cock for her I imagine that this is what I think I looked like....
She had set it all up....she had dressed me and done the very minimal makeup that I was wearing.....she didn't want to overdo and mask my "natural feminine features".
He was her boyfriend at the time....he thought he was using her for sex....but I think it was very much the other way around.....
She told him I was her virgin cousin from up north.....and that I wanted to see what it was like.....but I was a virgin and if he didn't keep his hands off then the deal was off....
He was a typical college lunkhead and he couldn't believe how lucky he was....
Then it was time and he slipped between my lips for the first time....he drew in his breath....she did too!!!
And I was just there....my mind was reeling.....she bent down and whispered encouragement into my ear and I started to slide my lips up and down his shaft....my tongue sliding over the smooth skin.....
She whispered in my ear that he wouldn't last long and she was right.....and like a good little slut I swallowed almost all of it....the little bit that dribbled out she licked up off of my chin.....
He was ready to lie down and maybe take a nap and he was very surprised that she hustled him out the door pretty quickly after.....and then we spent the night with her alternately kissing and cuddling me or riding my face to an orgasm!!!!
All these years later....I wish i had a picture of it!!!!










3 comments:

  1. i do like hearing stories of how you met. more of these please.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We all remember the first dick we sucked. :)

    xoxoxo

    Christine

    ReplyDelete
  3. We all remember the first dick we sucked. :)

    xoxoxo

    Christine

    ReplyDelete