Saturday, December 26, 2020

Saturday Matinee - Class Reunion


 
 
 "I'm surprised you recognized me..."
"Yeah...you've changed a lot since we were in school....you always had the long hair....I remember we all gave you a hard time about it...."
"I notice you've lost a little since then...."
"By the time I was twenty-five it was just almost all gone...."
"It looks good on you though...."
"And I don't remember you dressing like that either although it really isn't a surprise..."
"You and your friends used to "suggest" that I wear dresses all the time as I recall..."
"Yeah we were stupid kids back then....but you're looking good...really good..."
"I believe the words faggot and sissy were used quite a bit whenever I ran into you...."
"Well like I said we were stupid kids...."
"So what did you do after school?"
"I married that hot girl Donna....you remember her....the head cheerleader....and went to work for her father....we divorced a few years ago....and her father fired me....but I'm doing OK now...what about you?"
"I married that girl that you all called BJ....yeah she liked to give blowjobs...she still does...we've had a long, happy marriage...."
"That's nice....I'm happy for you two....do you ever see any of the old gang?"
"I assume you mean your old gang....you'd probably be surprised how many of them I've been in touch with over the years...most of them didn't recognize me though....I didn't have very many friends in school...."
"Yeah....well all that aside....you're looking really good....you've kept yourself in shape..."
"And you....I guess you don't have time for the gym these days...."
"I have to admit I've put on a couple of pounds since back in the day....since I lost my job it was either make my car payments or pay for the gym....and I have to get around...you know....you can't jog to job interviews..."
"I guess not....."
"So...."
"So...."
"So I guess I'll see you around then...."
"I'm out here a couple of days a week...."
"I see....so maybe....if you're not too busy....maybe....how about a blowjob?"
"I'll tell you what.....just because I hated your guts in school....and now you're a fat, bald, unemployed loser....I'll give you a special deal....I normally ask for a fifty dollar "donation" but for you I'll give you the special "old friends" price of seventy five...."
"But that's more than normal....that's not fair...."
"You know what Sweetie....you're right....lets make it an even hundred bucks...."
"Alright....get in...."
"Just remember....you could've had it for free when we were in school....I bet your cheerleader girlfriend hated blowing you...."
After we said "I do" she didn't....
"You'd be surprised how often I hear that!!!"
"I'm glad I ran into you...."
"Hmmmph!"
"Yeah really....oh my god....really glad!!!"










 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment