Saturday, December 12, 2020

Saturday Matinee - Stories of Old Hollywood


"You look beautiful...."
"You really think so?"
"I wouldn't say it if I didn't mean it.....that dress is perfect.....you're a vision of loveliness!!!!"
You think so...it's just a dress off of the rack in the wardrobe department...."
"But it brings out your beauty so well!!!"
"You make me shiver when you kiss me like that...."
"There are so many other ways I could make you shiver if only you'd let me...."
"But I'm married....and I couldn't betray my vows!!!"
"I'm married too....but I'm willing to sacrifice all of that for you!!!!"
"I don't know.....your kisses excite me so.....how can I make a decision while you seduce me....I can't think straight....."
"I can't help it....I lose my reason when I'm close to you....and when you're in this dress....you become all I want...."
"I know....the dress makes me the woman I am...."
"It's very pretty and I love that you wear it for me....but it's just a dress after all....in fact I'd love to help you out of it and make love to you all night long...."
"I don't think you'd like what you see if I took it off...."
"Nonsense my Sweet....I'd love to see you in all your naked glory!!!"
"Are you sure....you want me to make love to you....all  night long?"
"It is my deepest desire my love!!!"
"Turn around and take your clothes off....and I'll take off the dress....but i don't want you to watch me...."
He turned and quickly stripped down until his excitement was clear....he gasped as he felt the dress being rubbed against his bare back...then he felt it fall away....
He gasped again as a pair of strong hands grabbed him and guided him to a chair....he tried to struggle but he was obviously over-matched....
He was forced to bend over the chair and a decidedly male voice told him to relax....
"You said you wanted me to make love to you all night long....and that's exactly what I intend....do you have anything to say?"
"Only one thing....next time....I get to wear the dress!!!"



 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment