Saturday, January 2, 2021

Saturday Matinee - It


 
 
"How could it be....how could this be?!?!?"
"I don't know how it started but just look at the evidence....it's happened before and now it's happening again....we have to stop it!!!!"
"No....it's impossible....things like this are in Stephen King stories....they don't happen in real life...."
"Then how do you explain it....5 boys missing and 5 girls found who have no memory of their life before....I'm telling you those girls were once those boys!!!!"
"No....that can't be true....you're telling me that some supernatural being is living here and is changing boys into girls....I just don't believe it!!!!"
"Give me your hand...."
"What....why?"
"Just give me your hand!"
Before he knew it his hand was under her skirt, pressed hard against her silky panties....
""Do you know what that is? Can you tell by feeling it outside my underwear or do you need more?"
He was flustered and blushed....
"Yes of course I know what that is.....what's your point?"
"My point? Until I was 11 years old I was a boy....do I feel like a boy now?"
"Hey...I don't know what you think happened...."
"Look....I don't know why I remembered while none of the others did....but I remember...It took us down below and It was so hot and so sexy that we all went willingly....then It took us, one by one, and It sucked the masculinity out of us....and when It had It's fill, It just walked away....but now It's back and we have to stop it!!!!"
"You realize how crazy this all sounds?"
"I know....but it's real...this monster is real....how many boys have disappeared in the last two months?"
"There's been six missing boys...."
"How many lost girls found with amnesia?
"I'm not sure....there's been a few...."
"Don't you see....it's the same thing over and over.....help me stop it....help me save the boys...."
"I can see that you really believe this but it's just too farfetched for me...really....you want me to believe that a monster lives below this town that turns boys into girls!"
"That's exactly what I want you to believe....it happened to me....you felt my pussy....it was real....but it wasn't always there....after the seventh boy It will sleep again....until It has to feed again!!!!"
"Look I don't want to say you're crazy....so I'll ask you nice to be on your way....I've got real police work to do...."

She rose and walked away.....it was going to be all on her....,she would have to fight It alone....
She'd almost reached her rental car when she heard footsteps behind her....
"My son is missing....are you sure about this???"
"If It's taken him it's already too late....I'm sorry for your loss.....look carefully at the girls who are found....one of them belongs to you...."
"But what do I do about It.....I can't just let it go!!!!"
"Just wait....in a decade or two it'll hunger again....that's when you must catch it...but beware....it could suck you in and take your manhood from you too!!!!
"But now...."
"Now it's walking away and going back to sleep....be ready when It returns!!!"









No comments:

Post a Comment