Thursday, September 9, 2021

The Pool

Yes...we have a nice swimming pool....it was there when we got the house....
It's fun but it's also a lot of work...
We have a pool service that comes once a week....no pun intended....but that's not nearly enough....
So when the pool is open from late May through late September a lot of the cleaning and maintenance falls to me....
My wife has given a standing invitation to the young girl next door....she works hard too...she's taking care of her elderly Grandmother while also attending college and working as a waitress at a local steakhouse....so when she gets a chance to relax she comes over and....well....she relaxes....by the pool!
My wife has caught me staring at her many, many times.....I'm caged....I'm not dead...
"She's very pretty isn't she Sissy?"
"Yes Ma'am...."
"If you could be alone with her....what would you most like to do with her?"
"I don't know....I hadn't thought of it...."
My wife laughed....
"Of course you have....for heavens sake Sissy....even I have a few fantasies about her....so what would you most like to do with her?"
"I guess....I'd like to get down on my knees and kiss her ass....."
"Why don't we go ask her if you can right now?"
"No...please.....lets just leave her alone...."
"You know what Sissy....I think I'd enjoy kissing that young little bottom too...."
"Oh my god...."
"Are you dripping in your panties Sissy?"
"Yes Ma'am!!!"
You know I'm going to spank the living daylights out of you for lusting after another woman...don't you Sissy?"
"Yes Ma'am...."
"But we'll wait until later...after she goes home....you don't want her to hear you crying and begging for mercy...."
"Thank you Ma'am!!!"
 

 















No comments:

Post a Comment