Tuesday, September 21, 2021

Getting Started

"Alright.....let's get you started....do you prefer skirts or dresses?"
"I'm not sure what you mean...."
"Our dress code is very strict...."
"Wait...."
"Oh my....you're going to need panties too....what style do you prefer?"
"I don't....."
"Alright...just this once I'll let you wear mine....they're a pretty pair of pink bikinis that you'll look just adorable in.....although they are a little damp....but I'm sure you won't mind..."
"But I...."
"I think you're going to fit in quite nicely around here...."
"I'll try my best...I need this job...."
"Alright then....get down on your knees and start by thanking me for sharing my panties....I'll want those back tomorrow....make sure you hand wash them when you get home...and you'd better shop for some of your own....I'll be checking!!!!"
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. ...and when he gets down there he finds out she was named James two years ago when they started....

    ReplyDelete