Saturday, September 4, 2021

I Never Understood

I never understood how she got any pleasure out of making me suck her strap-on cock....I mean I get it that when she fucked me hard, it would press on her and, sometimes, she could cum like that....
But that didn't explain what she got out of me sucking it.....
I finally asked her about it....
"What do I get out of it? I get to watch you humiliate yourself in front of me....I get to see my husband as the cocksucking sissy whore that she was born to be....and that just excites me like almost nothing else!!!"
What could I say in response to that?
I tried to come up with something....anything...to say....
So I answered with a well thought out response....
"Oh...."
Then she was in my mouth and the conversation was over!!!
 















1 comment:

  1. Some women, and my Wife Diane is one of them, love to make their sissy cocksucker hubwives gag also!

    xox

    sissy terrie

    ReplyDelete