Sunday, January 21, 2024

Sunday Is Game Day

Kaaren and I both loved to watch football on Sundays.
Sometimes we’d have company and we’d miss considerable portions while our attentions were elsewhere.
Poor Kaaren missed so many games while he was on his knees in front of us.
But having orgasms while your team is winning is a lot of fun.
Kaaren was happy to provide me and any guests with an enthusiastic game day effort.

Mrs K




"You should be proud Sissy, it's not every girl that get's invited to serve at the club on Game Day!"
"But did you see the bikini they want me to wear...I just can't!"
"You probably won't have it on for long anyway Sissy!"
"You're right as always! Thanks sweetheart you always put things in perspective for me!
















1 comment:

  1. my team crashed out last week, but I hope yours is continuing to do well.

    Luke

    ReplyDelete