Thursday, January 25, 2024

Standing By

I’ve got a date on Saturday night.
My first date since my Sweethearts passing.
I’m excited and nervous and I’m not sure I’m ready for it but he’s a very nice guy that I’ve known for quite a while.
I’ll miss having my sissy waiting for me when I get home.
Aside from his cleanup duties it was so nice to have a “girlfriend” to tell all about it while we cuddled in our bed after I came home.
Wish me luck!

Mrs K





Oh my she's cumming on his cock again, that makes 4 times! I wish she had let me watch!!  When he cums it will be spectacular! I can't wait to clean up!


5 comments:

  1. Awww, such a sweet write-up from Kaaren, and a big step for you. The best to you both, as dating a recent widow takes a special person too.

    I lucked out for my first date as I knew the lady back from middle school days, and we'd reconnected through Facebook even before my forever person died. She had lost both her parents within the year before the light of my life passed, so we had some grief in common. We ended up hitting it off fairly well, and were together for 18 months or so, and are still good friends now.

    I've had that Widow(ers) Fire a bit, and have also hooked up with a few others I know since then (it's amazing the amount of people who've lost a spouse before the age of 50.) It can seem odd to those who haven't had someone pass on, but the intimacy of sex is often what is missed the most .. not just the fun and orgasms!

    So I hope that you will feel fulfilled and happy in the moment, and some joy as well that lifts the spirits. I am pretty sure that Kaaren would be most pleased too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's almost a year and a half. Quite respectable. I wish you the best of luck, and please try not to compare the new man to Kaaren. Nerves can happen - you get thrown from a horse, yes, you should get back on... but a little nervousness doing so is perfectly normal. I am sure Kaaren would not have wanted you to be lonely.

    ReplyDelete
  3. You deserve this, and we'll all be rooting for you, as I'm sure Kaaren will be as well.

    He may be gone, but he'll be with you in spirit, cheering you on.

    Luke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mrs K,

    Go for it, I'm sure Kaaren would want you to. Enjoy the evening, have fun and let your hair down, just a little.

    very warm regards

    billie xxx

    ReplyDelete