Sunday, January 28, 2024

Even Though

Yes my Kaaren loved pretty lingerie.
I tried to get it, but sometimes it was just underwear, not meant to be sexy. Didn’t make a difference to my Sweetheart.
I went out with a nice man last night. My first date since Kaaren passed away.
I dithered over what to wear, even underneath. Normally if I wore something special I intended for it to be seen. But I didn’t think that was going to happen.
It felt really strange to be with a man in a potentially romantic way.
I had lovers before and during my marriage, with Kaaren’s permission, but this time it felt oddly like I was cheating.
He was a very nice guy and we had a very pleasant evening and I may see him again.
He said he liked my smile, if he only knew that I was picturing him in pink frills.
I can’t help it. 

Mrs K






Even though I've done this a thousand times myself it still makes my caged clitty twitch when I watch her do it!!!!










4 comments:

  1. > I was picturing him in pink frills.

    LOLOLOLOL!!!!

    Glad you had a good time. Nothing to be ashamed of, definitely not cheating.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Absolutely not cheating. Kaaren will be smiling down from above and delighted it went well. i hope you find another to buy lingerie for. px

    ReplyDelete
  3. begs the question whether he would have worn them for you...

    delighted you had a good time, and you deserve to have many more.

    Luke

    ReplyDelete
  4. Something tells me that you have such a wonderful charm about you, that he'd be peeling them off of you .. and then wearing them home!

    So glad you had a good time!

    ReplyDelete